Admissions for Academic Session commencing from April 1, each year start from December 1 of previous year. Registration Forms will be available at the School Fee Counter from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM on all days from 01 Dec.
Download Registration form
Registration for new admissions is subject to following conditions:
- Only one form per candidate will be accepted. Candidature of any child for whom more than one form is detected at any stage of the admission process will be summarily cancelled and no representation will be entertained thereafter.
- Registration Form along with all supporting documents is to be deposited at the School Fee Counter from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM on all days from 01 Dec
- A Registration Form is liable to be rejected in case of incomplete or incorrect information and no representation will be entertained thereafter.
- Submission of Registration Form is not a guarantee of admission.
- Certificate issued by the office of Registrar (Births and Deaths) will be the only acceptable Proof for date of birth. Hospital report, affidavits or similar legal documents will not be entertained. Please note, there will be no relaxation whatsoever in age criterion.
- Requirement for Registration:
- Registration fee Rs100.00 (non-refundable)
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Adhaar card of the child (if Available).
- The admission formalities must be completed within two working days from the visit to the School.
- Failure to complete the Admission formalities within two days of visit shall result in forfeiture of the seat and it will be offered to another individual. No extension for completing admission formalities will be given.
- Please note, parents are required to prepare a consolidated Demand Draft / Pay Order in favour of “St Teresa Convent School, Panchkula”.
- Kindly mention the name of the child, Father and / or Mother name & mobile number on the reverse side of the Draft/Pay Order.
- Admission will be given preference to candidates belonging to the following categories:
- SIBLINGS: (Real brothers / sisters) of students presently studying in St Teresa Convent School, Panchkula
- CHILDREN OF ALUMNI:Child / Ward (legally adopted) of ex students of St Teresa Convent School, Panchkula
- CHILDREN OF STAFF:Child / Ward (legally adopted) of teaching / non-teaching staff presently working in the school.
- All documents, once submitted become the property of the school and are not returned.