A child spends three years in the Montessori section i.e. MI, MII, MIII.
The curriculum is designed keeping the following areas in mind :-
- Gross motor development
- Fine motor development
- Language development
- Numeracy development
- Personal, Social and Emotional development
- Creative development
The objectives for each subject are achieved through purposeful activities and themes.
- The Montessori Activity Room is spacious and lively with a variety of age appropriate resources that keep the little minds engaged and develop in them a love for learning.
- A year round calendar is planned for various activities and weekly assembly, outdoor play, singing, dance , art and craft, circle time (story telling) and indoor games.
- Educational excursions and field trips are organized for the students.
- There are no formal examinations however assessments are ongoing.
- The children are looked after by an experienced and committed faculty.