The curriculum and activities are planned purposefully and pursued persistently.
The academic session is divided into two terms-April to September and October to March. There are three Periodic Tests and one Final Exam.
Learning beyond textbooks is through :-
- Inter-house Activities and competitions
- Peer Group and Pair work
- Class Discussions
- Research Work
- Model Making
- Preparing and Presenting Power point presentations
- Field Trips
- Experimenting in the Laboratories
- Online Participation in Quiz, Poster designing etc.
- CO-CLUB ACTIVITIES Environment is a global issue in the present scenario. Various activities are undertaken to sensitize the students on environmental issues.
- Celebrating days (Earth Day, World Forestry Day, World Environment Day, Wildlife Weeks etc.)
- Drawing, Poster making, Slogan Writing, Creating Best out of Waste competitions are organized.
- Working Hand in Hand with various NGO’s (Yuvsatta) towards conserving Nature & Natural resources.
- INTERACTIVE SESSIONS: Students get an opportunity to interact with well known personalities.
- Scientists –learn to relate textbook learning to daily life
- Authors- Get motivated to read & write
- Doctors- Learn about personal hygiene, medical facts & gender sensitivity.
- Field Show or Variety Programme or a Project Display is organized annually where in each and every student participates.
- SPACE–ISSEarthKAM: A ‘NAS’ initiative where the students are introduced to observe the ‘locations’ of their choice on earth through the satellite and click images of the same-satellite photograph.
- Training programme for teachers aimed to empower educators to become energetic, effective, reflective practitioners and lifelong learners.
- Field Trips and Excursions are organized.
- Games & Sports: Students have an option to join the after school clubs i.e. Skating, Dance, and martial Arts.